Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 21, 2024, 01:10:16 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Richard Bushnell Dies At Age 73
« previous next »
: [1]
: Richard Bushnell Dies At Age 73  ( 2260 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 18, 2016, 10:52:56 AM »

Richard Bushnell, of Fairfax, VT, passed away peacefully at home surrounded by his family, on Sunday, March 13, 2016. He was 73. He was born in Arvida, Canada. He was the son of the late Eli and Ida (Pomerleau) Bushnell.

He attended Aviation Technical Institute for Architectural and Mechanical Design. After graduation, he moved to Vermont to become one of the three first EMT's in Burlington. He then was assigned to the Fire and Rescue for 8 years. He then worked for Pomerlaeu Real Estate for many years. Richard then moved on to open his own Construction and Home Inspection business. He also served in the U.S. Army Reserved.

Richard loved to travel, make wooden toys, and to spend time with his family. His dream when he moved back to Vermont was to go gold panning with his step sons, but unfortunately wasn't able to. Richard is known for his strength, humor, and sweet soul.

Richard is survived by his wife Jari Bushnell, son Michael Bushnell, step sons Ronald (Lynn), Matthew (Gina), his four step daughters Julie (Michael), Heather, Courtney (Shiwon), and Nickie (Demetrius). He also leaves behind grandchildren Chelsea, Christopher, Callie, Darren, Brooke, Taylor, Logan, Lorelai, Lily, BrookLynn, Niomi and Baby George. His daughter Lauren Ann predeceased Richard.

A private service will be held at the convenience of his family. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to his family through Steven C. Gregory and Son Cremation Service, 472 Meadowland Drive, Suite 7, South Burlington, VT 05403.

Visit burlingtonfreepress.com/obituaries to Express condolences and sign the guest book.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: