Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 02:17:37 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  38 Year Old Fletcher Man Dies Unexpectedly
« previous next »
: [1]
: 38 Year Old Fletcher Man Dies Unexpectedly  ( 3772 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 18, 2007, 07:52:05 AM »

DOUGLAS G. SHAW FLETCHER — Douglas Gordon Shaw, 38, of Fletcher died unexpectedly in Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington on Sept. 16. He was born in Boston, Mass., April 8, 1969, and was the husband of Erin Desmond Shaw and the devoted father of Wesley Tyler Shaw. He is also survived by his father, Kimball Shaw, of Hingham, Mass.; his brother, Peter K. Shaw, of Mattapoisett, Mass., his sister, Martha S. Nevill of Falmouth, Mass., and her husband John; his father-in-law and mother-inlaw, William and Brenda Desmond of Shelton, Conn.; his sister-in-law, Dana Vasquez and her husband, Raul of Stratford, Conn.; and several nieces, nephews, and cousins. He was predeceased by his mother, Sandra M. Shaw. He was a graduate of Hingham (Mass.) High School and the University of Colorado. He was a group salesmManager at Smuggler's Notch Resort, in Jeffersonville. He was an avid skier and sports fan. He enthusiastically coached his son's tee ball and soccer team. There will be a memorial service on Saturday, Sept. 29, at 3 p.m. in Second Parish Unitarian Universalist Church, 685 Main St., Hingham, Mass. In lieu of flowers, his family requests that donations be made to the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, 10 Brookline Place West, 6th Floor, Brookline, MA 02445-7226, in memory of his mother, Sandra M. Shaw. Arrangements are entrusted to the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home and Commemorative Services

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: