Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 03:56:10 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  James Ryan Obituary
« previous next »
: [1]
: James Ryan Obituary  ( 2229 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 02, 2016, 07:03:06 AM »

JAMES H. RYAN

ENOSBURG FALLS – James H. Ryan, age 87, passed away on Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at the Northwestern Medical Center in St. Albans.

He was born December 18, 1928 in Burlington, VT to the late William & Ada (Lombard) Ryan.

James was a graduate of Cathedral High School in Burlington class of 1946. He served during the Korean War in the U.S. Marine Corps and received his honorable discharge in 1954. James spent most of his working career with the Vermont State Troopers. On October 28, 1957 he married the love of his life, Corinne Blouin. He was a member of the American Legion Post #42 in Enosburg Falls, the Vermont State Troopers Association and the Vermont State Employees Association. His favorite hobbies included fishing, reading and completing crossword puzzles. James will also be remembered as a “jack of all trades”.

He is survived by his wife of 59 years, Corinne (Blouin) Ryan of Enosburg Falls; their children, Thomas Ryan and his wife Jean Ryan of Fairfax, Timothy Ryan and his wife Emily of Venice, FL, Kelley Ryan of Richford and Anne McCauley and her husband Neil of Calgary, Alberta; 6 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren; 2 sisters, Margaret “Peggy” Weisker of Foxboro, MA and Elizabeth “Betty” Ryan of Tucson, AZ; siblings-in-law, Mary Adams and her husband Franklin of Richford, Annette Blouin of Enosburg Falls, Alberta Blouin of Raton, NM, Rochelle Blouin of Burlington and Frances Ryan of Frederick, MD and several nieces & nephews. Besides his parents, James was predeceased by a daughter-in-law, Suzanne Ryan; 2 brothers, Edward & Bernard Ryan and siblings-in-law, Rita Megrath, Louise Leach and Paul, Noel, Leonard and Thomas Blouin.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be Monday, November 7, 2016 at 11:00 AM at St. John the Baptist Church, 222 Missisquoi St., Enosburg Falls, VT with Fr. Soosai Raj officiating. Interment will follow in St. John the Baptist Cemetery in Enosburg Falls. There will be no visitation.

For those who wish, contributions in James’ memory may be made to St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, P.O. Box 563, Enosburg Falls, VT 05450 or the Enosburg Food Shelf, P.O. Box 614, Enosburg Falls, VT 05450.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: