Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 06:20:22 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Household Hazardous Waste Day - A Big Success
« previous next »
: [1]
: Household Hazardous Waste Day - A Big Success  ( 2382 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 26, 2008, 09:41:58 AM »

Today is by far the busiest day I have seen at our Fairfax Household Hazardous Material Day.

Lots of trucks, cars, full of items being dropped off.  All seems to be running very efficiently

Erin greets a steady stream of customers, taking money for those items charged and directing customers to drop off points

Computers, TVs, even an electronic organ, monitors and other electronics sit near the door on the right

Judy Cleary, Selectboard Chair, fills her fourth 55 gal drum of used oil - Will be a big help in heating the Town Garrage this winter

Meanwhile, out back, tires, metal & appliances are being accepted - Very busy area also

Bob Horr, Selectboard Member, helps a lady unload her scrap metal and throw it into the dumpster

Randy Devine, another Selectboard Member, lifts a heavy metal tank off a pickup truck in back of the dumpster and places it in the dumpster
« : April 26, 2008, 10:04:38 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: