Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 12:34:03 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Message From Carolyn Branagan
« previous next »
: [1]
: Message From Carolyn Branagan  ( 2453 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 30, 2008, 07:10:47 AM »

Carolyn Branagan asked me to put up this note for her this morning as she was unable to access my web site from Montpelier and won't be back home to her own computer until Saturday night.

Just another reminder that Green Up day is this coming Saturday, May 3rd.

Green Up Bags are available at the new NWSWD facility in Georgia,( 802)524-5986. In Georgia, the Conservation

Commission members will be canvassing the town Saturday during to pick up trash bags, but more volunteers  are  needed. Full bags  of trash  collected from the roadsides  can be delivered to NWSWD located in Georgia at the Morse Industrial Park,  just past the Park n' Ride on Skunk Hill Rd. at Exit 18. The Georgia  Conservation Commission is planning to have a tent there with a presentation and refreshments for volunteers from 11am to1pm.  Please spread the word and join us this year as we Green Up Georgia and Fairfax!

Representative Carolyn Branagan
Franklin-1, Fairfax/Georgia
Vermont House of Representatives
800-322-5616
802-527-7694

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : April 30, 2008, 07:20:10 AM »

The above photo shows a group headed out from The Bfa Fairfax Community Library Parking Lot last year on Green Up Day.

Green-Up Day Volunteers are need Saturday, May 3, 2008.  The group will meet at 9 a.m. in the Fairfax Community Library Parking Lot at 8 a.m.  Al Daniels, who has been coordinating this for many, many years can be contacted by calling him at 527-7816.

BFA Fairfax Students will be conducting their Green-Up Day on Thursday, May 1, 2008.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: