Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 04:20:19 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Sister of Leona Williams Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sister of Leona Williams Passes Away  ( 2607 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 06, 2008, 03:08:23 PM »

Beulah B. (Bushey) Hulbert
(May 8, 1930 - January 16, 2008)

Highgate - Beulah B. (Bushey) Hulbert, 77, a former resident of this area, passed away early Wednesday morning, January 16, 2008, at the Indian River Nursing Home in Granville, New York. She was born in Fairfield, Vermont on May 8, 1930, the daughter of the late George and Grace (Garret) Bushey. Beulah was married to Elmer B. “Bud” Hulbert, who preceded her in death on January 20, 1993. Also preceded in death by a son, Clifton Carmi Hulbert and sister, Barbara (Bushey) Boylan.

“Beu” enjoyed late night card games and bingo where her quick witted humor was enjoyed by all. She spent many days outdoors where she enjoyed gardening, fishing and hunting. But most of all, enjoyed family gatherings, watching her family grow and her love for animals. She was also a member of a local pool league and Green Mountain Post # 1, American Legion Ladies Auxiliary.
Survivors include her children, Jill Russell and her husband, Bobby of St. Albans, Deborah Reynolds and her husband, Phillip of Glens Falls, New York, Marjorie “Bee Gee” Fortin and her husband, Robert of Swanton, George Hulbert and his companion, Carolyn Demar of St. Albans, Marshall Hulbert and his wife, Barbara of St. Albans, Mark Hulbert and his companion, Dawn Charbonneau of Queensbury, New York, her sister, Leona Williams and her husband, Dan of Fairfax, many grandchildren and several great-grandchildren.

At Beulah’s request there will be no services. Burial will be this spring at the Hulbert family lot in Sanderson Corners Cemetery in Fairfax. Memorial contributions may be made to her family, c/o Mark Hulbert, 83 Gregwood Circle, Queensbury, New York 12804. Assisting Beulah’s family is the Heald Funeral Home, 87 South Main Street, St. Albans. Messages of condolence are welcome at www.healdfuneralhome.com.

Graveside interment services for Beulah B. Hulbert, who passed away on Jan. 16, 2008, will be held on Saturday, May 10, 2008, at 10:30 a.m. at the Sanderson Corners Cemetery on the Fletcher Road in Fairfax. 

Assisting Beulah’s family is the Heald Funeral Home and Cremation Service.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: