Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 12:21:31 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Former St. Luke Parishioner Josephine Righi Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Former St. Luke Parishioner Josephine Righi Passes Away  ( 2316 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 11, 2008, 06:54:57 AM »

Selio & Josephine Righi lived on Deer Run Ln in Westford when they were parishioners here at St. Luke's in 1991, when the photo below was taken.

JOSEPHINE RIGHI WILLISTON - Josephine Righi, 86, of Williston died on Friday, May 9, 2008, at Birchwood Terrace Health Care in Burlington. She was born in Peekskill, N.Y., on Feb. 25, 1922, the daughter of Cosimo and Clara (Cieri) Rocano. On July 19, 1941, she was married in Peekskill to Selio B. Righi. He predeceased her on September 21, 2005. She is survived by a son, Bruce, and his wife Virginia of Shelburne. The family would like to extend their heartfelt thanks to the staff of the Visiting Nurse Association, the doctors and staff at Fletcher Allen and Birchwood Terrace Health Care for their kindness and care. At the request of Josephine, there will be no visiting hours or service. Arrangements are in the care of the Ready Funeral & Cremation Service, South Chapel, 261Shelburne Rd., Burlington. To send online condolences, please visit www.readyfuneral.com.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: