Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 03:42:17 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Hurlbut/Goertemoeller Wedding
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hurlbut/Goertemoeller Wedding  ( 2717 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 23, 2008, 07:12:58 AM »

JEFFERSONVILLE — Erin J. Hurlbut, daughter of Wayne and Etta Hurlbut of Milton, and Brett M. Goertemoeller, son of William and Cynthia Goertemoeller of Oneonta, N.Y., were united in marriage May 17.

Jan Sander, justice of the peace, officiated at the double-ring ceremony.

Lynn McCarty was maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Anna Goldstein and Joi Purrell.

Ushers were Nick Moen, Derick Fontaine, Craig Benson, Patrick Crockett and Neils Huisman.

A reception followed the ceremony.

Mrs. Goertemoeller graduated from BFA-Fairfax. She is employed by Central Bucks Cardiology. Her husband graduated from the National Academy of Railroad Sciences. He is employed by New Hope and Ivyland Railroad. They reside in Southampton, Pa.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: