Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 12:17:09 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Father's Day Is Just Around The Corner - Something Special To Share
« previous next »
: [1]
: Father's Day Is Just Around The Corner - Something Special To Share  ( 3138 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 12, 2008, 09:12:14 AM »

Hi all,

Well, I am not sure if you have ever had a grandson take the time to write about you and how he sees you - This could be a positive or a negative thing and I was not made aware of this until after the fact.  The following was written about me about a year ago by my oldest grandson, "Little Henry", and although it may seem like bragging, it could have also turned the other way.  It is truly interesting how you look through your grandson's eyes:

Click on the following link to see his writing about me:

Henry Raymond
Mojovt
: 77

« #1 : June 12, 2008, 05:15:05 PM »

My grandfather is tall, slim and bald-except for a little hair on each side of his head.

Hehehe....I take it little Henry has never seen "The Scale"???

Scott Day
Kathleen
: 167

« #2 : June 13, 2008, 12:36:04 PM »

What a wonderful tribute to a really great guy!  I would like to also contribute the memory of singing non-stop "I'm Henry the Eighth I am" and your violin playing.  Have your grandchildren heard your musical talents?  Happy Father's Day, "Uncle Henry".

Love, Kathy
: [1]  
« previous next »
: