Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 09:51:10 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Obituary For Sylvia Ann Berardinelli-Brito
« previous next »
: [1]
: Obituary For Sylvia Ann Berardinelli-Brito  ( 3035 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 17, 2008, 07:05:42 PM »

Sylvia Ann Berardinelli-Brito, 46
Loving and inspirational to all who knew her

Marstons Mills - Sylvia Berardinelli-Brito died peacefully at home after a long battle with cancer on Monday, June 16. She was born in Stamford, CT on May 2, 1962 and grew up in Fletcher, VT. After graduating from Bellows Free Academy Fairfax in 1980, she went on to earn a B.S. degree in Sociology from the University of Vermont, graduating in 1984. After meeting the love of her life, Steven M. Brito, whom she married on August 16, 1986, she began a new chapter of her life on Cape Cod.

Sylvia is survived by her loving husband, Steven; her devoted son, Mark; her parents Frank and Betsy Berardinelli of Grand Island, FL; her sister, Lynn Berardinelli of Monkton, VT; her brother Dominick Berardinelli and his friend, Beth Eckert of Frisco, CO; her brother, Edward Berardinelli of Fletcher, VT; her sister Deborah (Berardinelli) Hamblin and husband Mark of Monkton, VT; her sister Brenda (Berardinelli) Lombardo and husband John of Essex Junction, VT; her father-in-law, Manuel J. Brito of Hyannis; her mother-in-law Bella Kenworthy of Hyannis, her sister-in-law, Paula Salt and her husband, Anthony; her brother-in-law, Ronald Kenworthy of Hyannis; her brother-in-law, Manual J. Brito, Jr. of Hyannis. In addition, she is survived by several nieces, nephews, cousins, aunts and uncles and many, many friends.

A memorial service will be celebrated on Friday, June 20 from 5:00PM until 8:00PM at Doane, Beal & Ames Funeral Home located at 160 West Main Street in Hyannis. In lieu of flowers, the family is requesting donations be made to either The Cam Neely Foundation for Cancer Care, 30 Winter Street, 2nd Floor, Boston, MA 02108 or a scholarship fund that has been established for her son, Mark. These donations may be sent to Cape Cod Five, c/o Steven Brito at P.O. Box 10, Orleans, MA 02653.

With her tremendous strength, Sylvia was an inspiration to all who knew her. Not only was she a devoted wife and best friend to Steven, she also was a wonderful and loving mother, sister and daughter. Sylvia’s famous words in her last few days were “I’m all right.”

The Cape Cod Times Obituary may be viewed by clicking on the following link:

http://www.legacy.com/CapeCod/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=111775046

On Line Condolences may be sent by clicking on the following link:

http://www.legacy.com/CapeCod/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=111775046
« : June 18, 2008, 07:33:03 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : June 18, 2008, 07:35:16 AM »

I have added a photo that appeared in the On Line Cape Cod Times, a link to the obituary in the Cape Cod Times and also a link to the Guest Book, should you wish to send On Line condolences.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: