Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:27:18 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Burlington Alzheimer's Disease Elderly Person Missing
« previous next »
: [1]
: Burlington Alzheimer's Disease Elderly Person Missing  ( 2125 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 09, 2008, 06:56:54 PM »

Probably very unlikely that someone from Fairfax would see this person, but always feel bad when someone with Alzheimer's Disease comes up missing.  This is one disease that it seems it should almost be a requirement that a locating device of some sort be worn by the patient so that when something like this happens, they can be located relatively easily:

Police in Burlington are searching for a missing elderly woman who suffers from dementia and Alzheimer's disease.

Mary Gospodarek is 77 years old. She was last seen at 9 a.m. this morning on the front porch of her downtown Burlington retirement home, the Converse Home. She was wearing a blue and white striped blouse, khaki pants and she may have a maroon purse. She's described as 5-feet-8 inches tall, 160-pounds, with gray hair and brown eyes.

If you see her-- call the Burlington Police Department at 802-658-2700.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: