Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 06:23:16 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Town Clerk & Treasurer Donna Meunier To Retire
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Town Clerk & Treasurer Donna Meunier To Retire  ( 1735 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 06, 2008, 08:16:26 PM »

Long Time Fairfax Town Clerk & Treasurer Plans To Retire

Donna Meunier notified the Fairfax Selectboard that she plans to retire.  She hasn't set a date as yet, as the Selectboard will need to start looking for a replacement for her.  Her plans for retirement will certainly include spending more time in her Upsy Daisy Flower Shop located in her home on Route 104.  She not only does a beautiful job, but enjoys it tremendously as well.

Speaking as an Old Retiree Myself, who enjoys life - Donna, there is no doubt you will spend many happy hours in your little shop, surrounded by your Flowers & Crafts just enjoying life.

Congratulations - We will all miss you at the Town Office, but it is now time for you too start doing all the things you love to do and I am sure you will be very, very busy and not bored.

RETIREMENT IS GREAT - CONGRATULATIONS
« : August 06, 2008, 08:19:00 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: