Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:20:20 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  FXFD 1st in SCBA, 4th overall in 2008 State Muster games
« previous next »
: [1]
: FXFD 1st in SCBA, 4th overall in 2008 State Muster games  ( 2391 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : August 10, 2008, 03:45:17 PM »

The Fairfax Fire Department Muster team won three trophies enroute to a 4th place finish in the 2008 Muster Games at the Vermont State Firefighters Convention held this weekend in Rutland.
The team placed 1st in SCBA Endurance, 2nd in Portable Pump and 3rd in Midnight Alarm.
The weather was beautiful for the games Saturday.

On Sunday, a storm passed north of Rutland an hour before the State Parade began, but the parade itself was run in partly cloudy/sunny weather.

Team members were:
Team captain Patrick Bessette, Tom Crucitti, Tim Bessette, Marc Bessette, Kyle Williams, Jesse Sweet, Karl Lascomb, and Jeremy Zeno.

Full results Monday on my website:
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7krm0

Sunday's Rutland Herald featured the water polo game between Underhill-Jericho and Fairfax as their main photo on the very front page. You can see Tom Crucitti and the back of Jesse Sweet.
I will try to get a link to a picture when I can find one.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: