Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 10:38:33 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Memorial Saturday, August 30, 2008 for June (Potvin) Engemann
« previous next »
: [1]
: Memorial Saturday, August 30, 2008 for June (Potvin) Engemann  ( 2146 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 01, 2008, 02:57:11 PM »

June (Potvin) Engemann

Fairfax - June (Potvin) Engemann died early March 29, 2008 following an optimistic battle with lung cancer.  She was born in St. Albans on June 21, 1953 the youngest daughter of Stephanette (Laverdure) and the late Philip Potvin.  Her early years were spent on the family farm in Westford, then in Fairfax where she graduated from BFA Fairfax class of 1972.  June’s infectious smile, easy laugh and love of life served her well as she worked in several states as a waitress/hostess.  June married William M. Engemann who predeceased her in late 2004.

She is survived by her 94 year old mother Stephanette (Laverdure) Potvin, Nine sisters:  Louise and Lee Minor; Annette Koch; Irene and Larry Lammott; Rita and Jim Maloney; Ellen and Frank Schigg; Susan and Michael Rooney; Linda and Ernest Martin; Doris and Dana Wildes and Mary and John Rooney.  Her four brothers: Robert Potvin; Leon Potvin; Raymon and Kathy Potvin and David Potvin.  Her stepson Edward Engemann, Sister-in-law Colleen Cayne and many aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins and friends.

June kept her hope through the end, continuing to enjoy country-western music, her art collection and having fun.

There will be no public visiting hours.  The family will hold a celebration of June’s life in early summer.  Contributions in June’s memory can be made to the American Cancer Society 121 Connor Way, Williston, VT 05495.  Arrangements are by John D. Workman, A. W. Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel 1176 Main St. Fairfax, VT 05454.
« : August 29, 2008, 07:16:46 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : August 29, 2008, 07:10:10 AM »

A memorial will be held at Mary Rooney's house (26 Apple Tree Road) at 2:00 pm Sat. Aug.30th. There will be food and music...open to public.. thanks Sandy Maloney
« : August 29, 2008, 07:14:22 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: