Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 09:15:59 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  An Invitation from Fairfax Common –Connecting the Community
« previous next »
: [1]
: An Invitation from Fairfax Common –Connecting the Community  ( 5024 )
Mark Hunziker
: 45

« : August 28, 2008, 06:02:46 AM »

We are a group of people who have been discussing ways to “create opportunities for people to connect through shared interests and activities; by promoting an array of experiences and opportunities for all ages in the arts, recreation, education, and civic involvement.”

Friday evening, September 12, we will be getting together to share a pot luck meal and talk about ideas, proposals, and next steps. We invite all Fairfax residents who are interested in “connecting the community” to join us. Please call Mark at 849-6561 or email mark@vtwellness.net for details and directions.
Colin Santee
: 21

« #1 : September 04, 2008, 10:45:03 PM »

Where is the meeting?

Colin Santee, Director
Fairfax Parks & Rec. Dept.
Mark Hunziker
: 45

« #2 : September 05, 2008, 07:10:31 AM »

We really need folks to let us know if they think they may be attending. That way we'll have some idea about whether we need chairs and tables for 10 or 50, what kinds of potluck dishes to expect, whether we need "kid-watchers" for a couple of little ones or two dozen, etc. It would be nice if we could say "just show up," but that won't work very well.

By asking you to phone Mark at 849-6561 or email mark@vtwellness.net, in order to get the details, we're trying to ensure that we will be able to find out what we need to know as well. Please do contact us, even if you're not certain you'll be able to make it. Hope to see you next Friday, the 12th, at 5:30 PM.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: