Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 01:26:29 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Its Times Like This Its Great To Be A Vermonter Here In Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: Its Times Like This Its Great To Be A Vermonter Here In Fairfax  ( 2208 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 01, 2008, 08:58:04 AM »

Was watching the news and seeing people packing up their most precious things and leaving their homes, many boarding up their windows and hoping to be able to come back to something when the storm is over.  Looking out on this beautiful day we have here today, with not a cloud in the sky, I just have to feel extremely lucky and fortunate.

Yes, we have some cold weather, yes we have a little bit of snow and yes, we do have an occasional isolated tornado, but for the most part things aren't bad at all.  For those of you that haven't reached those golden years yet, you have to realize that older people spend a lot of time worrying about a lot of things that younger people don't give a second thought to.

Living right here in Fairfax, I just seem to have a lot less to worry about than most people living elsewhere.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: