Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 10:40:13 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Job Opening - Selectboard Administrative Assistant
« previous next »
: [1]
: Job Opening - Selectboard Administrative Assistant  ( 3537 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 26, 2008, 11:23:13 AM »

JOB OPENING

TOWN OF FAIRFAX
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO THE SELECTBOARD

The Town of Fairfax Selectboard is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to the Selectboard.  The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational skills, oral and written communication skills, and computer skills. 
This person will report to and operate under the supervision of the Selectboard and is hired by the Selectboard after interviews and reference checks.
This position is based on 35 hours per week, five days per week, Monday through Friday with additional evening hours as required. Terms of employment, compensation, and benefits are set by the Selectboard and governed by the Town of Fairfax Personnel Policy. A copy of the job description and employee policy can be picked up at the Fairfax Town Office.
Please send resume and letter of interest by December 12, 2008  to:

Town of Fairfax Selectboard
PO Box 27, Fairfax, VT 05454

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: