Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 10:45:21 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Mother of Gail Dezotelle Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Mother of Gail Dezotelle Passes Away  ( 1778 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 29, 2008, 02:19:47 PM »

Barbara H. (Powers) Davis

WATERVILLE - Barbara Helen (Powers) Davis, 86, passed away in Copley Hospital in Morrisville on Friday, Nov. 28, 2008. She was born on Nov. 29, 1921, in Johnson daughter of the late Gaylord and Gladys (Lamontange) Powers. Barbara had taught herself to play the piano and loved to play for her family. She had been a dedicated and beloved school teacher for 30 years with the Waterville, Cambridge and Jericho elementary schools. Barbara enjoyed the peaceful times tending to her flower and vegetable gardens. As a loving grandmother she was very close to her grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She was an appreciated, active member of the Waterville Union Church and will be greatly missed by all. She is survived by her son Glenn "Joe" Davis and wife Brenda of Waterville; her two daughters, Becky Machia and husband Raymond of Waterville, and Gail Dezotelle and husband Lawrence of Fairfax; her sister-in-law Pauline Powers of New Hampshire; her Aunt Esther Lamontagne of Florida; five grandchildren; ten great-grandchildren; many nieces, nephews and cousins. She was also predeceased by her husband Rupert Davis; and her two brothers Raymond and Wayne Powers. Visiting hours will be held on Tuesday, Dec. 2, at A. W. Rich Funeral Home - Fairfax Chapel from 12 until the time of the service at 2 p.m., with the Reverend Jan Rathbun officiating. Burial will be in the Spring in the family lot in Mt. View Cemetery in Waterville at the convenience of the family. Memorial contributions in Barbara's memory may be made to a charity of one's choice. Those who wish may forward their online condolences and tributes to www.awrichfuneralhomes.com. Arrangements are by John D. Workman, A. W. Rich funeral Home - Fairfax Chapel, 1176 Main St., Fairfax, VT 05454.
« : November 30, 2008, 07:59:13 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: