Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 12:15:06 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Photos From Janet Bonneau - FXFD Celebrates 60 Years
« previous next »
: [1]
: Photos From Janet Bonneau - FXFD Celebrates 60 Years  ( 1727 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 29, 2008, 09:07:26 AM »

Many thanks to Janet Bonneau for sharing these photos she took at the Fairfax Fire Station when the Fairfax Historical Society celebrated the 60th Anniversary:

Orman Ovitt, Edwina Bartley, Barb Duval & Henry Raymond

Bob Bessette, Paul Lavallee, Dot & Bill Meisenzahl & Orman Ovitt

Steve Bessette shows the group a photo of the original pumper the Fairfax Fire Department had drawn by Larry Parsons

Steve Bessette explains the workings of the oxygen tank and also talks about the costs of such necessary equipment

The oxygen mask is also explained and he mentioned the little amplifier that allows the fireman's voice to be heard inside the mask

Orman Ovitt stops to listen as he peruses through one of Inez Barkyoumb's Old Memory Albums

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: