Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 08:20:54 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Photos Of Just For The Holidays Gift Shop
« previous next »
: [1]
: Photos Of Just For The Holidays Gift Shop  ( 2394 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 28, 2008, 01:40:26 PM »

Thought you might like to take a look at what some of our local artists have for sale during this Christmas Holiday.  The Just For The Holidays Gift Shop is located in the Old Chandler House, just South of Steeple Market on the same side of the road:

Janet Bonneau took her turn at the shop today - She has some Bookmarks & a Raggedy Ann Doll, which are some of her crafts.  Others are displayed in the little shop.

Henry Raymond
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #1 : November 29, 2008, 08:02:05 AM »

Thank you Henry, for photos of the shop!  What a great idea it is, and how attractive it all looks.
I hope the idea is a successful one!
Judi
: 508

« #2 : November 29, 2008, 11:31:14 AM »

For those who haven't stopped by yet, we have available for your shopping pleasure:

Paintings~Framed photography and prints~Christmas cards~Christmas ornaments (Blown Glass, Hand painted, Hand crafted)~Christmas gift bags and tags~Jewelry~Hand made dolls ~Candle sacks with cinnamon or cranberry scented candles~glasses cases, pin cushions, scissor holders, book marks and lots more gifts from local artisans arriving daily so please stop by.
« : November 29, 2008, 03:39:19 PM Judi »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: