Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 05:29:36 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Be Vigilant - We Are Our Neighbor's Keeper
« previous next »
: [1]
: Be Vigilant - We Are Our Neighbor's Keeper  ( 2408 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 09, 2008, 10:26:56 AM »

Lots of burglaries going on, some we are aware of and some we are not, so if you are driving down the road and see something out of the ordinary, try to observe and report.  A few weeks ago when I saw something, I was ready to make an excuse that the person had forgotten their key, thus that was the reason they were climbing through the window.  Again, this was right on Route 104A at a house about 50 to 75 feet from the road, so these burglars don't seem to care whether anybody sees them or not.  More than likely they are thinking, so what, "Nobody is going to say anything anyhow."

Fortunately, at Maryann's urging, I did report it.  It ended up in an arrest for burglary.  When the State Police took my statement, he told me it was important to not only report things like that you see, but to report them as quickly as possible.

Keep in mind that you are indeed "Your Neighbor's Keeper."

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: