Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:32:18 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Photos Of The Steeple Market - The Day After - By Jenn Raymond
« previous next »
: [1]
: Photos Of The Steeple Market - The Day After - By Jenn Raymond  ( 2928 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 26, 2008, 11:52:11 PM »

It was not uncommon throughout the day to see people stopping by and taking pictures while they reminisced a bit about the Old St. Luke's Church, or the Steeple Market.  One tenant in one of the upstairs apartments lost everything and a container is up at Minors store for people to donate if they wish - The Knights of Columbus are also trying to organize something.

We should not forget also the many employees left without jobs, with the passing of The Steeple Market - Not sure how many there were or what all their names were.

Henry Raymond
Razzle Dazzle

« #1 : December 27, 2008, 09:48:03 AM »

Such a shame to lose such a fine Fairfax establishment.
Thank you for sharing the photos.
I shot a quick video while driving by on Christmas morning that I want to share with everyone.
I hope you all enjoy it. Click the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJP8U5eq5lg

: [1]  
« previous next »
: