Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:34:28 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Georgia Man, Juvenile Arrested For ATV Thefts
« previous next »
: [1]
: Georgia Man, Juvenile Arrested For ATV Thefts  ( 2421 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 28, 2008, 08:37:18 AM »

GEORGIA — Vermont State Police have reported arresting two Georgia men for the thefts of three ATVs and a burglary on Monday morning.
Police arrested Travis Sweeney, 23, of Georgia, and an unnamed 17-year-old for the thefts. Both men are being charged with multiple counts of theft and burglary
According to their report, police were investigating the theft of an ATV in Georgia when they found two stolen ATVs in the woods behind the Cedar wood Terrace area.
One of the vehicles was a 2005 Polaris ATV valued at $4,500, which had been stolen from a home in Fletcher.
The second was a 2003 Honda ATV taken from a home on the Ballard Road and valued at $4,000.
During the investigation, police reported also solving two other crimes - the theft of an ATV in the Georgia area and a garage burglary.
Both men confessed, according to police.
Sweeney was under a 24-hour home curfew when the thefts occurred and has also been charged with violating his conditions of release. He is currently being lodged on $5,000 bail.
The 17-year-old is also being charged as an adult.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: