Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:28:29 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  The Light Is On At A. W. Rich For Cathy Frappier
« previous next »
: [1]
: The Light Is On At A. W. Rich For Cathy Frappier  ( 2173 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 31, 2008, 11:19:20 AM »

Alberta C. “Cathy” Frappier

Jeffersonville - Alberta Catherine “Cathy” Frappier, 87, went home to her beloved Lord on Tuesday December 30, 2008, following several months of failing health.  She was born on October 22, 1921 in Proctor, VT, but lived in Jeffersonville for the past 50 years.  Cathy attended the VT School of Cosmetology in Rutland and was employed as a hair stylist at the Sana-Bonn Beauty Shop in Jeffersonville. She will be deeply missed by all those who loved her dearly.

Cathy was an active and faithful parishioner at St. Mary’s church in Cambridge, belonged to the Crescendo Club for many years, and was an avid crafter, making slippers and afghans for her family. Cathy also kept active by walking almost daily until the last several months, when weather and health kept her inside.

She is survived by her adopted family: Ashton and Evelynne Edwards, whom she regarded as her “brother” and “sister”; her “nieces”, Bonnie Adams and her husband Bernie Ste. Marie, and Sandy Albright and her husband, David, all of Jeffersonville; her “grand-nieces”, Ashley Adams of Burlington, and Meg Albright-McRae and her husband Mike McRae, of Chicago, and her “grand-nephew”, Hugh Albright, his wife Amy, and daughter Emma, of Pinckney, MI.

Visiting hours will be held at Ashton and Evelynne Edwards home 90 Church St. Jeffersonville, VT on Sunday January 4, 2009 from 6:00 p.m. until the time of service at their home at 7:00 p.m. with the Reverend Peggy Tooker officiating.  Inurnment will be at the convenience of her family at South Cambridge Cemetery.  Memorial contributions in Cathy’s memory may be made to the charity of one’s choice.  Her family invites you to share your memories and online condolences by visiting Cathy’s tribute at www.awrichfuneralhomes.com.  Arrangements are by John D. Workman, A. W. Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel 1176 Main St. Fairfax, VT 05454.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: