Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:09:39 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Fairfax Town School District Warning 2009
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Town School District Warning 2009  ( 3307 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 04, 2009, 03:55:13 PM »

LEGAL PUBLIC WARNING 2009
Fairfax Town School District
 Annual Meeting

The inhabitants of the Town of Fairfax who are legal voters in the Annual Town School District Meeting are hereby notified and warned to meet at the Elementary Gymnasium at Bellows Free Academy in Fairfax, Vermont on Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 10:00am for the purpose of voting upon or transacting such business not involving voting by Australian Ballot. The polls will be open Tuesday, March 3, 2009 at 7:00am and to close at 7:00pm.

Article_1 Shall the legal voters of said school district elect the following officers by Australian Ballot?
•     School Moderator for one-year term
•     School Director for three-year term
•    School Director for two-year term
•    School Director for one year to complete a three-year term
•    BFA Fairfax School Trustee for five-year term
Article 2Shall the voters of said school district appropriate $11,317,949 necessary for the support of its schools for the year beginning July 1, 2009 by Australian Ballot?
Article 3Shall the voters of said school district authorize the board to extend the existing lease of the White House building to the Town of Fairfax, for a period of not more than seventeen (17) years on terms that the board considers fair and appropriate for the district by Australian Ballot?
Article 4Shall the voters of said school district authorize the school directors to borrow money for school expenses in anticipation of revenue for the ensuing year by Australian Ballot?
Article 5To approve the School Directors' report from the previous year.
Article 6 To conduct any other legal business to come before said meeting.
Article 7To adjourn.

Approved by the Fairfax Board of School Directors on January 28, 2009:
Elaine Carpenter
Robin Freeman
Jeffrey Loller
Barbara Murphy
Margaret Stewart, Chair

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: