Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:15:11 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Good News - Its Cloudy
« previous next »
: [1]
: Good News - Its Cloudy  ( 2313 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 02, 2009, 08:32:39 AM »

Well the little groundhog down in Pennsylvania saw his shadow, so its 6 more weeks of winter for them, however, here in Fairfax, we should get an early spring.

I suspect some of you are getting your seed catalogs out and looking forward to digging into good old Mother Earth, while the sugarmakers are probably thinking, "Won't be long now." 

I've got to find a new sugarhouse to go to this year to get some photos, so if anybody has any ideas, let me know.  Needs to be a place where I don't have to walk too far.

Have a great day, and "Think Spring."

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : February 02, 2009, 10:20:20 AM »

My daughter Sharon has a groundhog in her back yard down in Hampton, NH and has had one there for several years - She finds it as offensive as we find the moles and squirrels up here.

Didn't ask her if she saw it this morning, as if she had, she would probably be out there chasing it with a hatchet.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: