Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 11:51:07 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  It Will Warm Up By The End Of The Week - Think Spring
« previous next »
: [1]
: It Will Warm Up By The End Of The Week - Think Spring  ( 2610 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 04, 2009, 09:34:41 AM »

The weather will be fairly quiet through the end of the week, but we'll be in a cold snap for a few days.  Temperatures will barely get into the teens for highs, and most of us will bottom out below zero tonight.

Warmer air will start to come back in by the end of the week and the weekend. Highs will be back in the 30s for Saturday and Sunday, with the chance for light rain or snow.

Henry Raymond
treebeard34
: 103

« #1 : February 04, 2009, 09:40:21 AM »

Its headed your way Henry just hold on, we have had a great week,  yesterday I think it hit 60, sunny, played outside with the kids all evining, and then had a Pint on the outside deck at the local Pub, was fantastic

Mark Teague
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : February 04, 2009, 09:48:25 AM »

Are you in Oregon Mark??

Henry Raymond
treebeard34
: 103

« #3 : February 04, 2009, 10:08:52 AM »

yes, we have had some crazy weather out here this year, but it sure has been nice the last couple of weeks, had all the windows open in the house yesterday, makes it all better

Mark Teague
: [1]  
« previous next »
: