Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 03:19:16 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  My Daughter Lynn Testified In Front Of The Health Care Committee
« previous next »
: [1]
: My Daughter Lynn Testified In Front Of The Health Care Committee  ( 2199 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 19, 2009, 12:52:41 PM »

Got a call from my daughter Lynn today who testified this morning in front of the Health Care Committee.  Asked her if she saw Gary Gilbert or Carolyn Branagan and she said she did see Mr. Gilbert, before she went in to testify, as they are not on the Health Care Committee.  She said it was a busy day down there as they are voting on the Sex Offender Bill and the budget, I thing she said, so, lots and lots of people there.  She is on her way here now and her husband and two grandsons are also on their way up, so will be looking forward to seeing them all this weekend.  The boys are on School Vacation this weekend.
« : February 19, 2009, 01:18:24 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: