Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 08:20:15 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Special Uncle Of Stephanie LeClair, Howard Ryan Dies At Age 72
« previous next »
: [1]
: Special Uncle Of Stephanie LeClair, Howard Ryan Dies At Age 72  ( 2257 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 15, 2009, 06:59:22 AM »

HOWARD E. RYAN JR.

HIGHGATE - Howard E. Ryan Jr., a longtime Franklin County resident and former Swanton Village Police Chief, passed away on Thursday, March 12, 2009. Born in Burlington, Vt., on Jan. 30, 1937, Howard was the son of the late Howard E. and Marguerite (Chessmore) Ryan. On Oct. 22, 1966, he married the former Judith Therrien, who preceded him in death on Oct. 21, 2005. Howard served his country by enlisting in the U.S. Army. He started his law enforcement career with the Swanton Village Police as an officer in 1972, and was appointed chief in 1974, retiring in 1979. He then worked for the former C VRR, retiring in 1997. He was a member of the Green Mountain Post #1, AL and St. Albans Lodge #1566, B.P.O.E. Survivors include his daughter Karen Reynolds and husband Alan of Highgate; granddaughters, Heather and Amber; two special nieces that he raised as his own, Stephanie LeClair and husband Chris and their daughters, Haley and Hillary of Fairfax, and Valerie Chagnon and close friend Bob Lamos and her daughters, Andrea, Shauna and Mariah of St. Albans; great-granddaughters, Faith, Ayvah and Ivy; his siblings, Lynda Ryan of St. Albans, Robert Ryan and his wife Muriel of Burlington, Beverly Heath of Concord, N.H.; and many nieces and nephews A funeral service will be held on Tuesday, March 17, 2009, at 7:30 p.m., in the Heald Funeral Chapel, 87 South Main St., St. Albans. Howard's family will receive friends at the funeral home on Tuesday from 5 p.m., until the time of the service. Those planning an expression of sympathy are asked to consider the Franklin County Home Health Agency, 3 Home Health Circle, St. Albans, VT 05478. Private messages of condolence are welcome at www.healdfuneralhome.com .

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: