Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 16, 2024, 10:30:33 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  New Walk-In Clinic In Georgia
« previous next »
: [1]
: New Walk-In Clinic In Georgia  ( 2437 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 09, 2009, 07:27:29 AM »

People in Georgia, Vermont no longer need to travel out of town for special medical attention.

They can now go to the new Northwestern Walk-In Clinic, an extension of the Northwestern Medical Center in St. Albans.

This, to me seems like a big waste of money when 10 miles North you can actually go to Northwest and 20 miles South you can go to Fletcher Allen.  Meanwhile just up the road in Milton, there is also a Family Practice unit.  Oh Well!!!  Got to keep those medical costs rising.

Henry Raymond
David Shea
: 471

« #1 : May 09, 2009, 07:40:36 AM »

Dr. Joe Nasca, a resident of Georgia, is the owner of the building.  He used to practice pediatrics with the Mousetrap Group located in St. Albans.  A year after he started his own practice he decided to build this building to house his office with the plan to lease the other part.  Joe has become a very important person in my families life by providing top notch care for our children.  I am glad that he took the financial risk by putting up this facility to serve Southern Franklin County.  We need more people like Joe who take risks that provide needed services for our community & good paying jobs.

Just recently I decided to change doctors and wanted one closer to Fairfax.  My existing doctor was in Burlington.  I was surprised that during the process of looking that it is difficult to find a general practitioner in the Franklin County area that is accepting new patients.  I finally did find a doctor that was accepting new patients.  The location is very convenient, however I have found myself waiting in the office for up to 1.5 hours on two separate occasion before being seen by the nurse.

If the Georgia facility has accepting doctors, I may very well move my business there.
« : May 09, 2009, 07:43:16 AM David Shea »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: