Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 03:25:06 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Mike, Those Must Be Alaskan Pork Chops
« previous next »
: [1]
: Mike, Those Must Be Alaskan Pork Chops  ( 2903 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 10, 2009, 06:45:32 PM »

"Let's see KFC do chicken like this.  Need a few  little pork chops to get my swine on too!!!!!
Mike Raburn"

Mike, I have to say, the chicken looks great, however, the pork chops - Not enough fat for me.  I still long for the days when I used to go in the store and get some nice center cut bone-in pork chops with so much fat left on them, I would get home and complain about it.  Not so today, you can't find a pork chop or pork roast with enough fat on them to even make some nice brown gravy.

I am going to have to search the Internet and see if I can find a photo of some of those "Old Time Pork Chops" even though I know they supposedly aren't good for me.

Henry Raymond
David Shea
: 471

« #1 : May 10, 2009, 07:03:35 PM »

Henry,

No need to search very far.  My kids and I raised some pigs last summer and I have a package waiting for you if you come to my house to pick them up.

Dave
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #2 : May 10, 2009, 09:28:56 PM »

Nothing wrong with the bone in and fat attached chops!!!!
I partake in those once in awhile. Good eating!
The fat adds more flavor!! I concur.

I didn't clarify that these were center cut loin chops.
My bad.

All of that Oprah and KFC talk got me into a skin on chicken mood.
The Wife makes me do the skinless when she is shopping.
So I Cowby'd up and done got me some skinned chicken.
CRUNCHY and yummy.

Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #3 : May 10, 2009, 09:42:06 PM »

Henry,

No need to search very far.  My kids and I raised some pigs last summer and I have a package waiting for you if you come to my house to pick them up.

Dave

David,

I will fwd my mailing address....ASAP!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: