Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 02:35:19 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Emily Moon's Mother Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Emily Moon's Mother Passes Away  ( 2263 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 16, 2009, 06:35:03 AM »

MARIE H. RASCOE

COLCHESTER - Marie H. Rascoe, 88, a longtime resident of Colchester, died on Friday, May 15, 2009, in Birchwood Terrace Healthcare in Burlington. Marie was born in North Troy, Vt. on Dec. 16, 1920, the daughter of Henri and Hermione (Martel) Meunier, and was raised and educated in Burlington. She was married in Burlington to Ernest Rascoe, who predeceased her in 1961. Marie was employed for many years as a machine operator for Cap Seals in Colchester, was a member of the Colchester Senior Citizens, and enjoyed gardening. Marie is survived by three children, Emily Moon of Fairfax, Lee Rascoe of Colchester, and Cheryl Gouchoe and her husband Frank of Charlotte; seven grandchildren, Jerry, Danny, Paul, Michelle, Debra, Kelly, and Leslie; nine great-grandchildren; and extended family. She was predeceased by a son, Larry Rascoe; and two sisters, Jane and Annette. Visiting hours will be on Monday, May 18, 2009, from 4 to 7 p.m. at the LaVigne Funeral Home, 132 Main St. in Winooski. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Tuesday, May 19, 2009, at 11 a.m. in Holy Cross Catholic Church in Colchester. Interment will follow at Holy Cross Cemetery. In lieu of flowers memorial contributions may be made to the Colchester Senior Center, c/o The Town of Colchester, P.O. Box 55, Colchester, VT 05446.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: