Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 04:56:04 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Pictures of the Day 6/23/09 and Blog- iPhone
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pictures of the Day 6/23/09 and Blog- iPhone  ( 3833 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : June 22, 2009, 10:03:44 PM »

Pictures of the Day June 23, 2009

Anthony sliding through turns 1 and 2.

Lance Yonge's wife, Kissy, drives the four wheeler.

iPHONE
Posted for Tuesday June 23rd...................................

With Margie and I sharing the house, we also share expenses. I pay the landlines and internet, she pays the cell phone bill. Our old Razors from Unicel were becoming outdated, and we needed to upgrade. Last Saturday, Margie went in and upgraded, and ended up getting us iPhones. They had been more expensive, but Apple came out with a new one Friday, so these were suddenly half-priced.
Interesting.
Still figuring out things, but I can surf the web with mine and not get mobile sites, but full page websites. Actually is easy to use. I need to download something from iTunes before I can start adding apps, or applications, so I can hit a button and Facebook pops up or get scores from ESPN, and other neat things.
First website I bookmarked? Henry's site, so I can check things out when I'm on break at school.
I can also check the 5-day forecast, watch videos on YouTube, take pictures, text, listen to music because it's also an iPod,..........and oh, yeah, make phone calls.

Weather watch continues for Sunday. Few showers. Sigh.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Suzy
: 429

« #1 : June 23, 2009, 11:47:44 AM »

iHear you Mike!

(Except I bought mine before anyone mentioned anything about slashing prices, and AT&T was making me switch to them from Edge Wireless, and said I had to get a new phone too...grrr)

Have fun with your new toy!

iSuzy
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #2 : June 28, 2009, 02:04:35 AM »

IPhones ARE toys.

Black Berries are tools.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: