Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 21, 2024, 03:32:59 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Burlington Parade Photos
« previous next »
: [1]
: Burlington Parade Photos  ( 1684 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 12, 2009, 08:45:00 AM »

I watched the parade yesterday between 6:30 & 7:30 on Channel 3 and really have to marvel at the dedication of those participants.  The money and work in their costumes and floats was tremendous.  I understand that the parade was scheduled to last 2 1/2 hours, however, because of the heavy rain it only lasted about an hour.  People standing outside during the thunder and lightening were encouraged to take shelter by the Burlington Police Department.  Lots of people there.  I don't know if they will have a followup showing of the parade or not, but meanwhile, the Burlington Free Press has a gallery up that you can see about thirty photos by Glenn Russell by clicking on the following link:

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: