Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:21:44 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Picture of the Day 7/18/09 and Blog- Edelweiss
« previous next »
: [1]
: Picture of the Day 7/18/09 and Blog- Edelweiss  ( 3185 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : July 18, 2009, 08:33:10 AM »

Picture of the Day July 18, 2009

Anthony in hot laps at Edelweiss Friday night.

EDELWEISS
"If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all, oooohhhhhh..................."
Well, we got the races in Friday night at Edelweiss. We got a passing shower around 5pm, but they were able to get the track ready and maintained the night's events.
Anthony should get the Hard Luck Award for the season, NOW.
Started 7th in the A-Main, took the green, and in turn 1 & 2, the 9th place car tried to go under him and make it three wide. Didn't work. The guy broke and stalled bringing out a yellow. Anthony, meanwhile, came into the pits with a broken shock mount. That was fixed and he went back out. On the restart, Anthony was moving up, but hit the inside burm in turn 4, and turned into the infield and parked it. The melee on the first lap also broke a brake line. He finished 15th. But thinking back, he hasn't finished a race since.................May? With ESS, that is. Just one thing or another, not to mention rainouts. Frustrating.
We're off for a week then back at it July 31st and August 1st at Granby and Drummondville. Hopefully some home-cooking(track-wise) will help.
Our niece, Elizabeth and her husband, Muthana, who live in Ottawa, came to the races, and brought their daughter, Ava. Needless to say, I took more family pictures than racing pictures. I did get some shots of Montreal, which I will be posting.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: