Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 06:24:47 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Pipe Bombs Found In Prim Road Apartment
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pipe Bombs Found In Prim Road Apartment  ( 2495 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 18, 2009, 02:40:01 PM »

Prim Road was closed for five hours early Saturday morning as police seized six homemade pipe bombs from a Colchester apartment.

Burlington police were investigating a possible drug robbery when they discovered the bombs at 1177 Prim Road, according to Colchester police. The bombs were removed without incident and diffused in the parking lot of the apartment, police said.

Colchester police said they were notified by Burlington police of the devices at 1:20 a.m. Saturday. With help from state police, the Malletts Bay Fire Department, Colchester Rescue and the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, authorities evacuated two apartment buildings and closed the road to traffic.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : July 18, 2009, 09:42:59 PM »

They detonated the bombs on one of the neighbors barbecue carts.

Ellis says he's not pleased with the way the feds expropriated his barbecue cart without explanation or apology. "Yeah, I don't understand that at all," he said. "I don't know what gives them the right to come up here and do that, just take my stuff and destroy it like that. That's crazy."

There is a place in the link below for you to click to view the video - I'm quite surprised that they would destroy people's property like that and apparently think nothing of it, especially when this was a neighbor and not the person involved.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: