Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 09:10:39 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Burlington Hits 90 Degrees - First Time Since June 10, 2008
« previous next »
: [1]
: Burlington Hits 90 Degrees - First Time Since June 10, 2008  ( 1955 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 18, 2009, 06:54:22 AM »

The last time Burlington cracked the big nine-oh was June 10, 2008, when the temperature reached 93 degrees.

I don't have an official thermometer, but I believe my thermometer hit 90 a couple of times earlier in April & May and I also hit 90 a couple of times this week.

We'll have one more hot and humid day today, before a cold front moves through and brings cooler and less humid conditions for Wednesday.  Scattered showers and thunderstorms will move in late this afternoon, and continue for most of the night.

The front will move back as a warm front on Thursday, bringing scattered showers and thunderstorms by afternoon.  Friday will be muggy, with scattered showers and thunderstorms.  We'll get some sunshine on Saturday, but a few lingering showers are likely.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: