Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 03:11:14 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Picture of the Day 9/15/09 and Blog- Just Thinking..................
« previous next »
: [1]
: Picture of the Day 9/15/09 and Blog- Just Thinking..................  ( 2625 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : September 14, 2009, 11:24:15 PM »

September 15, 2009
Picture of the Day

A couple of trucks in the Truck and Tractor Pulls at the Fair.

JUST THINKING..........................

If they Patriots lost Monday night, I was going to blame the old style uniforms they wore. Those were from the loser days of Steve Grogan. I'm not a Pats fan, I root for the Raiders, who, coincidently, are beating San Diego, 10-7 at the half.

Did you see the tip pass/touchdown in the Broncos game? If not, here's the play from YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBiUTXNEmRQ
If the voice sounds familiar, it is Gus Johnson. He is etched in the minds of UVM fans as the voice of the big upset win over Syracuse and the memorable T.J. Sorrentine shot. Remember this?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBFFJb9KSdc

Watching the movie Ghost will never be the same. The shot of Patrick Swayze in the white light of Heaven calling. 2009 hasn't been a good year for celebrities.

We are half way through September. Blech.
Hmmmm...........I gotta get Margie a birthday present. It's next week.

I guess we could use some rain. Things are drying out. Haven't missed the rain, just saying we could use a little. Like maybe a shower during the overnight hours or something.

New fall TV season is here. Supernatural, Dollhouse are returning. Robin Hood on BBCAmerica. A new show on ABC, FlashForward, looks interesting.

Raiders are holding their own, 10-10 in the third.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: