Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 09:36:09 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  SENIOR CITIZENS ENTERTAINED BY BFA YOUNGSTERS AT LUNCHEON
« previous next »
: [1]
: SENIOR CITIZENS ENTERTAINED BY BFA YOUNGSTERS AT LUNCHEON  ( 2087 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 20, 2005, 04:51:29 PM »

Fairfax Senior Citizens were entertained today by some young students from BFA shown below:

Joyce Barkyoumb, President of the Group stands by a Christmas Tree, loaded with gifts as she listens to the young group fill the room with Christmas Cheer:

Mildred Warren, in dark blue shown at left and former president is also getting a kick out of the youngster's enthusiasm:

And Maurice Boucher's bright colored shirt also helped identify the festive season:

Ed & Carol Bessette, Father Frank, Carrie Parsons, Louise Minor and Ivy & Orman Ovitt, shown above were all part of the Senior Group enjoying the Christmas Songs of these youngsters.

Tables were decked out with bright red placemats to bring out the festive time of year:

Joyce Harris in foreground enjoys a cup of coffee during the brief Christmas Concert:

As many sang along and enjoyed the enthusiasm of the youngsters

Meanwhile back in the kitchen, the above rolls, still warm I might add, were soon to be served with ham, roasted potatoes, squash, Waldorf salad and cake for desert.

I would be very remiss if I didn't mention the fact that these senior citizens make you feel so welcome, with many asking me about my wife Maryann and asking me to make sure and say "Hi" to her.

What a great group.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: