Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:25:03 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Nasty Cool Rainy Fall Day
« previous next »
: [1]
: Nasty Cool Rainy Fall Day  ( 2576 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 18, 2009, 08:21:12 AM »

Well, its raining and going to cool down during the day with some good winds later this afternoon.  Although they are not predicting a frost, it will be pretty cool this weekend, only getting into the low 60s.  I actually have quite a few leaves that have fallen here in my lawn and it is surprising as we drove over to Milton yesterday to see the number of colored leaves on the trees, even though we have had no frosts.

My youngest daughter is headed for Martha's Vineyard this weekend, but I am sure they weather will be a bit warmer down there.

Henry Raymond
Jason Elledge
: 31

« #1 : September 18, 2009, 02:34:28 PM »

Based on the weather forecast I saw on WCAX this morning, I think some of us may get frost Sunday morning.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: