Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 03:46:09 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  YES, THERE IS A CHRISTMAS TOUR OF FAIRFAX 2005
« previous next »
: [1]
: YES, THERE IS A CHRISTMAS TOUR OF FAIRFAX 2005  ( 2466 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 23, 2005, 01:59:58 PM »

Hi All,

Earlier I had mentioned that I didn't think I would be taking the Christmas Tour around Fairfax this year as earlier when I drove around, there seemed to be far fewer lights than usual.  Well, earlier this week I got a call from Bob Bessette and he was ready to go, so I just couldn't refuse, as at least for me, it does get me into the Christmas Spirit.

We drove around for about two hours and found many of the houses that were highly decorated last year with no decorations at all.  Some we knew the reason why as we both remarked as we went by Florence Magnan's house, which is now empty and on the market to be sold.

We went up Ridgeview Road which is near the Schwartz Property -- Some beautiful big houses up there, and when I got out to take a few pictures, a beautiful big wind to go along with it, but they certainly must get a beautiful view.

Now these are not professional photos, but many of you with youngsters or even if you don't have youngsters may want to just take some time to drive around Fairfax and see some of the lights.  Hopefully, Bob & Henry's Annual Christmas Tour will give you an idea what direction you want to take.

Have a great day and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as you tour Fairfax by Clicking on the following link:

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/newsclips/chrtour_2005.html

Henry

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: