Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:37:05 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Must Use Check Or Money Order Not Cash To Renew Registration
« previous next »
: [1]
: Must Use Check Or Money Order Not Cash To Renew Registration  ( 3345 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 25, 2009, 10:20:49 AM »

In case you didn't know you must use a check or money order to renew your registration at The Fairfax Town Office, or any other Town Office I believe. 

I just checked with our Fairfax Town Office as my son-in-law down in Bellows Falls tried to renew his registration with cash because my daughter who was up here has the check book - No luck - They didn't tell him about the Money Order bit.  The word from Fairfax is:

"You have to do renewals with either a check or a money order as the money goes in the mail.  The $3.00 fee for the town can be cash.  We just issue the sticker for the plate, the rest goes to the DMV."

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : September 26, 2009, 09:06:13 AM »

You can also go on line where you can use your credit card to renew your registration.

Henry Raymond
Jim M
: 20

« #2 : September 27, 2009, 08:03:57 PM »

Another advantage of doing the renewal by e-mail is one does not have to have the co-owner's siignature

Hang Up:   You're NOT driving a 'phone booth.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: