Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 06:22:36 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  ACCIDENT PHOTOS ON ROUTE 104 SATURDAY MORNING 12/31/05
« previous next »
: [1]
: ACCIDENT PHOTOS ON ROUTE 104 SATURDAY MORNING 12/31/05  ( 2359 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 31, 2005, 01:55:35 PM »

An accident at the brow of the hill on the East side of route 104 occurred mid morning when a 4WD Tracker tipped over on its roof just South of Charlotte McNall's trailer:

The Vermont State Police & Fairfax Fire were on the scene when I arrived apparently waiting for the wrecker which arrived shortly

Don't know whether there were any injuries.  State Police asked me if I was with the Newspaper, which threw me for a loop -- I must look younger than I thought.

The road did not appear slippery, however, the Tracker does have a tendency to flip fairly easily, or at least so I thought when my daughter had one a number of years ago

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: