Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:30:31 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  My Excited Family In Bellows Falls
« previous next »
: [1]
: My Excited Family In Bellows Falls  ( 2806 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 10, 2009, 07:34:39 PM »

Daughter Lynn was on the phone shortly after the game, so excited she could hardly talk - Bellows Falls 38 - Windsor 31, making them # one so far, I guess.  For all you football families here in town I am sure you can understand their excitement.  They are busy, busy, busy.  Was talking to Lynn one afternoon before a game quite a ways away and she was busy whipping up 20 subs for the football team.  She wanted to make sure everybody had something to eat and she said the bus does stop after the game at a McDonalds, but not all kids can afford to buy anything and they will just say they are not hungry.  I am not sure about other sports, but from what I see here in town and from my daughters family down in Bellows Falls, Football Parents sure are an active group.  I am sure those in other sports are also, but just have not had the connection with them.

« : October 10, 2009, 07:36:55 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : October 11, 2009, 02:52:59 AM »

Is there NOTHING better that High School Football????

Side note... #35 on the Bears Defense, Zack Bowman, has been here in my house kicking my butt in Madden 2002. Back in 2002.
Last year, in HIS first game on special teams, he caused a fumble on the kick returner and covered the ball for a TD.

If you are LUCKY enough to see a Bear's game,,, watch him!

He was on the same team as my "exchange student" from Ketchikan, Alaska. )ANOTHER LONG STORY........)

They went UNDEFEATED in 2002 and won State Championship.

High School Football is AWESOME....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But that is me............
: [1]  
« previous next »
: