Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 10:11:31 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Amber Soutiere, Age 22 Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Amber Soutiere, Age 22 Passes Away  ( 5135 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 22, 2009, 07:53:47 AM »

AMBER MARIE SOUTIERE
February 16, 1987 - October 21, 2009

Fairfax - Amber Marie Soutiere, 22 of Fairfax entered the gates of Heaven in the presence of her loving family on Wednesday October 21, 2009 at Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington.

Amber was born February 16, 1987 in Burlington the daughter of Daniel and Barbara Collins Soutiere.
Amber was a devoted daughter, sister, aunt and friend.  She was selfless, beautiful and she touched so many people.  Her warm smile and laugh will be missed most.  Amber was a free spirit who lived her life her way.  She loved spending time with her nieces and nephew.  She enjoyed driving around in her car, eating her Mom’s home cooking, and playing cards.  Her favorite times were going on a cruise and visiting Shawn, Lynell, Maddie and JoJo in North Carolina with her mother.  The medical staff became a second family to her.  She will be missed by all who knew her and left a void in all our hearts.  May she now fly high with the Angels.

Amber is survived by her parents, Dan and Barb of Fairfax, her brothers; Shawn Soutiere and his wife, Lynell and their children, Madison and Jordan of North Carolina, Charlie Soutiere of Fairfax and her sister; Allison Soutiere and her friend, Kyle Ovitt and their son, who is also Amber’s Godson, Nicholas of Fairfax.  Her grandparents; Owen”Buzz” and Alice Collins of Fairfax and Lawrence Soutiere and his companion, Mona Bosley of Colchester.  Her great grandmother, Imogene Collins of Fairfax and her godparents; Charles and Cindy Rainville of South Burlington. She leaves several aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.  She was predeceased by her grandmother, Yvette Soutiere, her aunt, Gail LaRose and her uncle, Larry Soutiere. 

Her family wishes to give special thanks to everyone who has touched Amber’s heart at Fletcher Allen.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Saturday October 24, 2009 at 11 am in St. Luke’s Catholic Church, Huntville Road in Fairfax.  Burial will follow in St. Luke’s Cemetery.

For those who wish, memorial contributions may be made to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 114 Perimeter Road, Unit’s G & H, Nashua, NH  03063

Visiting Hours will be held Friday from 2-4 and 7-9 pm in the Minor Funeral Home, Route 7 in Milton.

Online Condolences may be made to the family at www.minorfh.com
« : October 22, 2009, 02:36:02 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #1 : October 22, 2009, 11:20:10 AM »

I have added Amber's photo and will add the full obituary as soon as I receive it.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : October 22, 2009, 02:47:36 PM »

The full obituary and arrangements are now available for you.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: