Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:47:44 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Picture of the Day 10/31/09 and Blog- How to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse
« previous next »
: [1]
: Picture of the Day 10/31/09 and Blog- How to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse  ( 3267 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : October 30, 2009, 11:05:36 PM »

October 31, 2009
Picture of the Day

Happy Halloween!!

HOW TO SURVIVE THE ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE
The Zombie Apocalypse. The end of days when the dead rise from the ground and try to feed on human flesh. Rigor mortis plays a part in this as they kinda stagger and stumble along. You can run, and maybe you can hide. If you get bitten by a zombie, however, it is all over, and you WILL die from the bite and turn into a zombie yourself.
So.........how do you defend yourself?
My sister, Margie, and one of her coworkers, figured the best weapon of choice is a .22 caliber pistol. The only way to kill a zombie is to destroy it's brain. A .22 has enough oomph to penetrate the skull, but not enough to exit, so it bounces around inside the skull, ripping the brain to shreds. A sawed-off shotgun would also work, but you need to be close range for that, whereas the .22 can be fired from a safer distance.
A friend on Facebook and her brother have figured that if you barricaded yourself upstairs in your home, this could work to your advantage. You can pick off the zombies as they climb the stairs. As the bodies mount, the zombies would have to climb over everything, thus allowing for easier aim.
Fire may work in some aspect, but until the brain is destroyed, they are just a walking bonfire, torching anything they may bump into.
Halloween may not be the best time to start preparing yourself for the Zombie Apocalypse. Yes, you will have zombies knocking on your front door, but normal zombies don't say "Trick or Treat!". They just moan and groan a lot. So it's best not to start blasting any zombies that knock on your door Saturday evening. You would have to deal with the outraged parents, and general chaos that would ensue from shots being fired. And let's not forget having to explain yourself to the authorities.
I'm just trying to be helpful and keeping you informed.
Good luck, and hey, let's be careful out there.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : October 31, 2009, 03:41:35 AM »

I wanna see ZOMBIELAND.

Do not RUIN it for me!
MikeF9
: 1994

« #2 : October 31, 2009, 12:44:06 PM »

I haven't seen iot, either. I'll probably catch it on HBO or something.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: