Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 06:03:22 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Brother Of Pauline Mears Passes Away At Age 57
« previous next »
: [1]
: Brother Of Pauline Mears Passes Away At Age 57  ( 2351 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 03, 2009, 01:39:47 PM »

Richard A. Paquette

St. Albans - Mr. Richard A. “Bear” Paquette, age 57, died Monday morning, November 2, 2009, in the Fletcher Allen Health Care, following a severe heart attack.  Richard was born in St. Albans December 3, 1951 son of the late James and Rachel (Gauthier) Paquette.  He graduated from Bellows Free Academy and has been employed by the Milton Elementary School for several years.  Bear was also a master steeplejack.  Richard was a member of the National Education Association.  He enjoyed vegetable gardening, fishing and loved his ’53 Chevy, which he restored to the original color of green.

He was a loving father, grandfather, who’s eyes lit up whenever he talked about Bryn and Mitchell. He was a man anyone would want for a friend.  Just ask and he would be there.

He is survived by the love of his life and the mother of his children, Patricia Bailey of St. Albans, his daughters Michelle (Bailey) and her husband Brian Hanna of Swanton, and Amber Paquette of St. Albans, grandchildren Mitchell Hanna and Bryn Hanna both of Swanton, his mother who raised him, Eva Paquette of St. Albans, brothers and sisters James “Pete” Paquette of St. Albans, Pauline and her husband Patrick Mears of Fairfax, Francis Paquette of Highgate, Marie and her husband Steve Ashline of Alburgh, Edward Paquette of Richford, Bernard and his wife Cathy “Fig” Blouin of Franklin, Patrick Paquette  of Highgate, Sally Constantine of St. Albans, several nieces and nephews.  He was predeceased by his parents and his sister Nila Paquette.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Friday, Nov. 6, at 11:00 A. M. in Holy Angels Church.  Friends may call at the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home, 86 South Main St. from 6 to 9 P. M. on Thursday.  Interment will be in the Paquette/Bailey family lot in St. Albans Bay Cemetery.  Those planning an expression of sympathy are asked to consider the American Heart Association, 12 Hurricane Lane, Williston, Vt. 05495.  Online condolences may be sent to Bear’s family by the funeral home website:  www.bnlfh.com

Arrangements are entrusted to the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home and Commemorative Services.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: