Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 23, 2024, 02:27:55 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Lenny Tatro Dies At Age 55 Leaving Two Brothers In Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lenny Tatro Dies At Age 55 Leaving Two Brothers In Fairfax  ( 2835 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 09, 2009, 09:03:38 AM »

Lenny Tatro
(September 27, 1954 - October 30, 2009)

Killeen, TX / Richford, VT - Lenny Tatro Jr. September 27, 1954 – October 30, 2009

Lenny Tatro Jr., 55, of Gatesville, passed away at his residence Friday, October 30, 2009. Graveside services were held, Monday, November 9 at the Central Texas Veterans Cemetery in Killeen.

Lenny was born September 27, 1954 in Montgomery, Vermont to Leonard Tatro Sr. and Elizabeth Fountain Tatro. He proudly served his country in the Army for almost 7 years during the Vietnam era. He married Sonja Sue Woods in Killeen on November 19, 1984.

Lenny was a mechanic at A-1 Cycle in Killeen for over 28 years.

He was preceded in death by his parents; and his sister, Debbie Donna.

Lenny is survived by his wife, Sonja Sue Tatro; daughters, Jennifer Saunder and husband, Lee of Atlanta, Georgia and Sara Tatro of Gatesville; his son, Andy Tatro of Gatesville; brothers, Bobby Tatro and wife, Sheila of Richford, VT, Ricky Tatro and wife, Carol of St. Albans, VT, David Tatro and wife, Dorothy of Berkshire, VT, Steven Tatro and wife, Michelle of Richford, VT, Moe Tatro and wife, Disa of Fairfax, VT, Jeff “Porky” Tatro and Jill Noyes of Richford, VT, Blacky Tatro and wife, Wanda of Fairfax, VT, Eddie Tatro of Queenbury, NY, Brian Tatro of Highgate, VT; and his sister, Lisa Baker and husband, Scott of Montgomery, VT.

The family appreciates the care and kindness shown from Texas Home Health Care Hospice.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: