Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 23, 2024, 06:18:14 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Beautiful November Is Here
« previous next »
: [1]
: Beautiful November Is Here  ( 2285 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 09, 2009, 10:28:47 AM »

We hit 64 for a high in Burlington on Sunday, well above the average of 47 for this time of year.  Today will be even warmer!  Burlington's record high is 67, set in 1945, and we have a chance at tying or breaking that record.

A cold front will come through overnight with little fanfare, as there is very little moisture with this front.  This will bring in cooler air for Tuesday, with highs in the 50s.

It will cool down to normal levels by Veterans Day on Wednesday, but we will continue to get lots of sunshine for the rest of the week.

The remnants of Hurricane Ida will stay to our south, stalling out over the mid-Atlantic states.

Finished mowing my lawn yesterday, ran the gas out of my Toro & 2-wheel trimmer, just have my John Deere to clean up and put away and I am ready for winter.

Time to think about Thanksgiving.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: