Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 03:48:26 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Driver Sought In Fatal Hit & Run
« previous next »
: [1]
: Driver Sought In Fatal Hit & Run  ( 3470 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 03, 2009, 10:26:04 AM »

Over in New York State they are looking for the driver of a tractor-trailer who hit and killed a man.  Apparently the man identified a tractor trailer hitting him before he died.

Not sure how wide that road is, but understand it was around 4 a.m. when this happened.  Before someone rushes to judgement, the driver could very well not have known he even hit someone.  They said in one of the reports that the man ran against the traffic and if it was dark may have not realized he hit someone or something.

I personally get very nervous when I am driving up the Fletcher Road and meet someone in the dark jogging or walking, especially if I am meeting cars as this road if very narrow, especially if someone is on the edge of the blacktop.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: